Iquique Hotels from SG$39
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Mar,2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Iquique has to offer including the waterfront, coffee shops and casinos. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its walkable location. Top sights in the city include Carlos Dittborn Stadium and San Marcos Cathedral. In Iquique, there are 218 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Iquique
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Iquique gets about 2 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 14°C