Visitors can enjoy all that Itzehoe has to offer including the restaurants and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Itzehoe
- The closest major airport is in Hamburg (HAM), 28.9 mi (46.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Luebeck (LBC), 49 mi (78.9 km) away
Getting around Itzehoe
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Itzehoe Station. Itzehoe may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Itzehoe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 32 millimetres of rain falls on Itzehoe each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C