Visitors to Jinshanzui are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Jinshanzui, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Shanghai (SHA-Hongqiao Intl.), 32 mi (51.4 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Shanghai (PVG-Pudong Intl.), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) away.
Dressing for Jinshanzui
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 37 millimetres of rain falls on Jinshanzui each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°F