Overview of Somerset Medini Iskandar Puteri
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Premier Studio, 1 King Bed
Premier Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Premier Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Premier Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Iskandar Puteri, Somerset Medini Iskandar Puteri is in an area with great shopping. KSL City Mall and Paradigm Mall Johor Bahru are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Danga Bay. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Singapore Turf Club or Tan Sri Hassan Yunus Stadium.Visit our Iskandar Puteri travel guide
- Legoland Malaysia - 5 min walk
- Eco Botanic at EcoWorld Gallery - 4 min drive
- Puteri Harbour - 5 min drive
- Danga Bay - 12 min drive
- Nanyang Technological University - 27 min drive
- Tuas Link Station - 22 min drive
- JB Sentral - 24 min drive
- Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Somerset Medini Iskandar Puteri
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- This property's breakfast venue is closed until November 1, 2019. During this time, guests can pick up grab-and-go breakfasts from level 2 foyer from 7:30-10:30 AM. Breakfast must be ordered with guest services 1 day in advance.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 106.00 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MYR 25 for adults and MYR 25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 106.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Somerset Medini Nusajaya Hotel Iskandar Puteri
- Somerset Medini Nusajaya Iskandar Puteri
- Somerset Medini Nusajaya
- Somerset Medini Iskandar Puteri Hotel
- Somerset Medini Hotel
- Somerset Medini
- Somerset Medini Iskandar Puteri Aparthotel
- Somerset Medini Iskandar Puteri Iskandar Puteri
- Somerset Medini Iskandar Puteri Aparthotel Iskandar Puteri
- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
2nd Stay this year
2nd stay this year for 3N. Had a room on a much higher floor last time than now. Not sure if it’s due to our late check in that we had this room with conditions much poorer than the last time. The floor felt oily and sticky when we first stepped in. The cutlery were sticky so I hv to washed all of them before using. The water in the bath room started to choke on our 2nd night. The Aircon was not cold. But the staff was quick to react. We called reception on our 2nd morning as the Aircon controller was not working. Technician came almost immediately. After fixing the controller I told him about the almost blown light bulb in the kitchenette and he came back to fix immediately. I also told him the phone was not working and he got his colleague to change a new set almost immediately too.