Kanchanaburi Hotels from SG$13
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Travellers give high marks for the riverfront in Kanchanaburi, which is also known for its tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfalls and temples. A top sight in the city is Bridge Over the River Kwai. In Kanchanaburi, there are 130 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Kanchanaburi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Kanchanaburi gets about 1387 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Kanchanaburi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kanchanaburi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Kanchanaburi?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Kanchanaburi?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Kanchanaburi?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kanchanaburi?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Kanchanaburi?
What's the best boutique hotel in Kanchanaburi?
Recent Reviews in Kanchanaburi
More trip options
- Hotels in Kanchanaburi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kanchanaburi Airport
- Hotels near Kanchanaburi Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kanchanaburi
- More Hotel Options in Kanchanaburi
- Kanchanaburi Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Kanchanaburi
- Hotels Near Kanchanaburi
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends