Overview of Railay Bay Resort and Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Grand Cottage (Privacy Cottage)
Luxury Villa, 1 Bedroom (Suite Cottage)
About this area
Located in Krabi, Railay Bay Resort and Spa is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at West Railay Beach and East Railay Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving, snorkelling and boat tours nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with rock climbing.
- West Railay Beach - 1 min walk
- East Railay Beach - 4 min walk
- Princess Lagoon - 11 min walk
- Phra Nang Cave - 11 min walk
- Phra Nang Beach - 16 min walk
- Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Where to eat
- Railay Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Railay Bay Resort and Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 450 for adults and THB 225 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1800 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 6)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 1800 (one-way), (up to 3 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A bargain in paradise.
An amazing location and we had a Privacy Villa which was a lovely private setting. Staff were attentive and kind from start to finish. Thank you all.