The Hotel location is very convinience for shopping.
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- 3 min walk
- Jalan Alor
- 6 min walk
- Berjaya Times Square
- 9 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, ANSA Kuala Lumpur is in Kuala Lumpur's Bukit Bintang neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Kuala Lumpur Tower and Petronas Twin Towers are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Lot 10 Shopping Centre. Berjaya Times Square and Aquaria KLCC are not to be missed.
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 3 min walk
- Jalan Alor - 6 min walk
- Berjaya Times Square - 9 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC - 11 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 13 min walk
- Bukit Bintang Station - 3 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 9 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
ANSA Kuala Lumpur
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MYR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ansa formerly known as Piccolo Hotel KL
- Ansa formerly known as Piccolo KL
- Ansa Kuala Lumpur formerly known as Piccolo Hotel KL
- ANSA Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- ANSA Hotel
- Piccolo Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Ansa Kuala Lumpur (formerly known as Piccolo Hotel KL)
- ANSA Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- ANSA Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur
- ANSA Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
the hotel is in a great location very close to everything you need, transport, food, shopping, markets, free bus service, trams, trains. The room set up could be improved as the shower and toilet are right next to the bed so you can hear and smell everything that is going on. This is the same with the sink so there is no privacy.