Kuala Lumpur Hotels from SG$15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Jun,2020
Reviewed on 2 Aug,2020
Visiting Kuala Lumpur
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kuala Lumpur, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and Chinatown. Urban and cultural, this city attracts tourists with its architecture and temples. Top sights in the city include Petronas Twin Towers, Petaling Street and Merdeka Square.
- There are 2042 hotels and other accommodation options in Kuala Lumpur
- The closest major airport is in Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah), 10 mi (16.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Getting around Kuala Lumpur
With so many transport options, seeing Kuala Lumpur is simple. Take advantage of metro transport at Bukit Bintang Station, Imbi Station and Raja Chulan Station. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station, Kuala Lumpur Pasar Seni Station or Kuala Lumpur Station.
Dressing for Kuala Lumpur
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Kuala Lumpur each year
- Hottest months are usually March and February with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kuala Lumpur?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kuala Lumpur, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Kuala Lumpur?
What's the best place to stay for families in Kuala Lumpur?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Kuala Lumpur?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kuala Lumpur?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Kuala Lumpur?
What's the best boutique hotel in Kuala Lumpur?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Kuala Lumpur?
Recent Reviews in Kuala Lumpur
More trip options
- Hotels in Kuala Lumpur by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kuala Lumpur Airport
- Areas of Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels near Kuala Lumpur Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kuala Lumpur
- More Hotel Options in Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels Near Kuala Lumpur
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends