- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Ariva Trillion Residences
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, City View
Premier Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen, City View
Executive Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Mountain View
Executive Apartment, 4 Bedrooms, Kitchen, Mountain View
Deluxe Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen, City View
Premier Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen, City View
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom, Mountain View
Superior Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom, Mountain View
About this area
Located in Kuala Lumpur's Kuala Lumpur City Centre neighbourhood, Ariva Trillion Residences is in the city centre and near a metro station. Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at KLCC Park and Batu Caves. Travelling with kids? Make time for Berjaya Times Square, or head to an event or a match at Bukit Jalil National Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping. Our guests love the property's convenience for public transport: Ampang Park Station is 6 minutes by foot and KLCC Station is 11 minutes.Visit our Kuala Lumpur travel guide
- Petronas Twin Towers - 16 min walk
- Suria KLCC Shopping Centre - 17 min walk
- KLCC Park - 19 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre - 6 min drive
- Aquaria KLCC - 7 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa Station - 4 min drive
- Ampang Park Station - 6 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 51 min drive
About this property
Ariva Trillion Residences
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MYR 25 for adults and MYR 25 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Room comfort
Terrible smell !!!
The Check in was below average. The staff was more concerned about collecting their fees than providing some information about the property and amenities. No mention about the Restaurant or swiming pool location. No card was allowed as deposit. I have to leave cash that was returned to me at checkout, couple of hours before leaving Malaysia, The worst part was the terrible odor in the bedroom probably comming from the bathroom. Worst Hotel experience ever!!!