- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
- 2 min walk
- Lot 10 Shopping Centre
- 3 min walk
- Jalan Alor
- 7 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.)
- 44 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur is in Kuala Lumpur's Bukit Bintang neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and Lot 10 Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Berjaya Times Square and Aquaria KLCC. Check out an event or a game at Bukit Jalil National Stadium, and consider making time for Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - 2 min walk
- Lot 10 Shopping Centre - 3 min walk
- Jalan Alor - 7 min walk
- Berjaya Times Square - 10 min walk
- Aquaria KLCC - 10 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station - 2 min drive
- Bukit Bintang Station - 4 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lai Ching Yuen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- The Mill – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Bistro 160 – Al fresco dining café with a bar. Serves light fare, happy hour available.
- Hanaya – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests who book a "Club Room" room category receive access to the Club Lounge; operating hours are 6 AM-11 PM. This property enforces a strict dress code at the Club Lounge. This property does not allow children 12 and younger to access the Club Lounge. For details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 135.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MYR 70 and MYR 100 for adults, and MYR 40 and MYR 58 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: MYR 55 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 135.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Grand Millennium Hotel
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur Grand Millennium
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur Hotel
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur
- Grand Millennium Hotel Kuala Lumpur Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Walking distance to all the shopping mall. Staff are very friendly..nice buffet breakfast..conveniently to all amenities