- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Hotel WP
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Twin Room
Superior King Room
Premier Family Room
About this area
Hotel WP is located in Kuala Lumpur's Kuala Lumpur City Centre neighbourhood. Petronas Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at KLCC Park and Batu Caves. Berjaya Times Square and Aquaria KLCC are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- SOGO - 10 min walk
- Putra World Trade Centre - 16 min walk
- Merdeka Square - 20 min walk
- Jamek Mosque - 8 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Tower - 10 min drive
- Medan Tuanku Station - 8 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Sultan Ismail Station - 9 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lemongrass – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Street Cafe – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: MYR 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 21.20 for adults and MYR 10.60 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Ms Dorothy Fernandes
My stay in the WP, Kuala Lumpur, was very good and memorable esp with Anika who works on check-in. Anika is very confident, knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant and also noticed is a great team member. Doubtless to say, the team was also very helpful and interaction among the group was rather welcoming.