- Genting Highlands Theme Park
- 2 min walk
- Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park
- 3 min walk
- First World Plaza
- 6 min walk
- Genting (GTB-Genting Heliport)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the entertainment district, Resorts World Genting - Resort Hotel is in an area with good shopping. Some of the area's popular attractions include Genting Highlands Theme Park and Genting Skyway. Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park and Happy Bee Farm & Insect World are also worth visiting.
- Genting Highlands Theme Park - 2 min walk
- Arena of Stars - 2 min walk
- Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park - 3 min walk
- SkyAvenue - 3 min walk
- First World Plaza - 6 min walk
- Batang Kali Station - 40 min drive
- Subang (SZB-Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah) - 71 min drive
About this property
Resorts World Genting - Resort Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The Genting Highlands Theme Park will be closed for renovation until further notice. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MYR 85 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 85 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Resort Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting Resort Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting Resort Hotel
- Resorts World Genting Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting
- Resorts World Genting
- Resorts World Genting - Resort Hotel Resort
- Resorts World Genting - Resort Hotel Genting Highlands
- Resorts World Genting - Resort Hotel Resort Genting Highlands
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Absence of signage and info counter
When we got out of Awana cable car station, there was no signage at all to give directions to the Hotel, nor information counter to provide assistance. The visitors had to manage by themselves alone.Very frustrated...