Overview of Tune Hotel Kuala Lumpur PWTC
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
In the city centre, Tune Hotel Kuala Lumpur PWTC is in Kuala Lumpur's Kuala Lumpur City Centre neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Merdeka Square and Petronas Twin Towers are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Petaling Street and Pavilion Kuala Lumpur. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Bukit Jalil National Stadium.
- Putra World Trade Centre - 7 min walk
- SOGO - 18 min walk
- Merdeka Square - 7 min drive
- Petronas Twin Towers - 10 min drive
- Kuala Lumpur Tower - 12 min drive
- PWTC Station - 3 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa Station - 11 min walk
- Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) - 56 min drive
About this property
Tune Hotel Kuala Lumpur PWTC
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax of MYR 10 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 15 for adults and MYR 10 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities