- Langkawi Beach
- 1 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.)
- 3 min drive
- Telaga Harbor
- 7 min drive
- Pantai Kok Beach
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Langkawi Lagoon Resort is located in Langkawi. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Langkawi Beach and Pantai Cenang Beach, while Underwater World and Langkawi Cable Car are popular area attractions. Langkawi Wildlife Park and Langkawi Crocodile Farm are also worth visiting.
- Langkawi Beach - 1 min drive
- Telaga Harbor - 7 min drive
- Oriental Village - 9 min drive
- Pantai Kok Beach - 9 min drive
- Langkawi Cable Car - 10 min drive
- Langkawi (LGK-Langkawi Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Verandah – Serves breakfast daily.
- Bayu – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Langkawi Lagoon Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Langkawi Lagoon Resort Hotel
- Langkawi Lagoon Resort Langkawi
- Langkawi Lagoon Resort Hotel Langkawi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good price to value option
I stayed with three friends in Langkawi Resort for two nights and it was a good price to value option. Hotel stuff was really nice and always ready to help. I would definitely stay there again.