- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Legian, Mercure Bali Legian is in the city centre and near the beach. Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park and Bali Nusa Dua Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Bali Bombing Memorial and Puputan Badung Square. Travelling with kids? Consider Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park.
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 8 min drive
- Where to eat
- Ancak – Restaurant offering Indonesian cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Poole – Pool-view bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Mercure Bali Legian
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for IDR 363000.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 165000 for adults and IDR 82500 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 250000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 363000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mercure Bali Legian Hotel
- Mercure Bali Hotel
- Mercure Bali Legian
- Mercure Bali Legian Hotel
- Mercure Bali Legian Legian
- Mercure Bali Legian Hotel Legian
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
I love the design of the place as well as the excellent customer service. I also love the food quality in the hotel. The pizza was yummy. However, I feel that there is much room for improvement. - The Plunge pool is disgusting. The sofa bed beside the pool is full with ants and it is so dirty. I can't even sit there. - The Plunge pool itself has insects in it, like bee and ants, which I find it disgusting. I had to splash out the insects so that i'm able to soak in the pool. - I killed 4 mosquitoes in my room. I think they should do some mosquitoes spray time to time. - Bathroom should have a bathtub since it is a plunge pool room, should have better quality.