Legian Hotels from SG$26
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Legian, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and gardens. Around the area, top sights include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot and Legian Beach.
- There are 265 hotels and other accommodation options in Legian
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Legian
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Legian gets about 44 millimetres of rain per year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C