Seminyak Hotels from SG$43
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Seminyak, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas, beaches and abundant cafes. This city also attracts tourists with its temples, restaurants and bars. Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot and Seminyak Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 932 hotels and other accommodation options in Seminyak
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Seminyak
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- About 44 millimetres of rain falls on Seminyak each year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C