Denpasar Hotels from SG$15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Mar,2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Denpasar, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its temples and art. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot and Sanur Beach.
- There are 487 hotels and other accommodation options in Denpasar
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Denpasar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Denpasar is 44 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 21°C