Denpasar Hotels from SG$40
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 29 Mar,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Denpasar, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its temples and art. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot and Sanur Beach.
- There are 487 hotels and other accommodation options in Denpasar
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Denpasar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Denpasar is 44 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 21°C