Canggu Hotels from SG$14
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Feb,2020
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Canggu, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples. Top sights around the area include Tanah Lot, Kuta Beach and Seminyak Square.
- There are 353 hotels and other accommodation options in Canggu
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Canggu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Canggu gets about 44 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and November are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 21°C