Kuta Hotels from SG$23
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Mar,2020
Travellers to Kuta give high marks for the beaches, shopping and relaxing spas. This city also attracts tourists with its temples and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Kuta Beach and Tuban Beach.
- There are 480 hotels and other accommodation options in Kuta
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kuta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kuta is 44 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually November and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 21°C