Nusa Dua Hotels from SG$49
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Mar,2020
Visiting Nusa Dua
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Nusa Dua, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, relaxing spas and fun sporting events. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its temples. Top sights around the area include Kuta Beach, Tanah Lot and Nusa Dua Beach.
- There are 155 hotels and other accommodation options in Nusa Dua
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 4.3 mi (7 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Nusa Dua
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- Nusa Dua gets about 44 millimetres of rain per year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C