Families will find kid-friendly activities in Mandurah, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its shopping. A top sight in the area is Penguin Island.
- You'll find 737 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 43.1 mi (69.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Mandurah
With so many transport options, exploring all of Mandurah is easy. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Mandurah Station. You can explore your options for water transport at the marina.
Dressing for Mandurah
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 681 millimetres of rain falls on Mandurah each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 9°C