Perth Hotels from SG$86
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Perth
Arty, eclectic Fremantle is known for its superb café culture, microbreweries and laid-back beach lifestyle.
Sun, surf and sunsets – you’ve made it to Scarborough. This waterfront playground is one of Perth’s most popular beachside ’burbs.
Water is the star attraction at this harbor-side suburb, where seafood restaurants, fun-filled water parks and maritime museums are within easy walking distance.
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Perth, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its beaches and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Kings Park and Botanic Garden, City Beach and Perth Mint.
- There are 737 hotels and other accommodation options in Perth
- The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Perth
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of Perth is easy. Make your way to Maylands Station for metro transport. If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Perth Esplanade Station, Perth Underground Station or Perth Station.
Dressing for Perth
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 10°C
- About 760 millimetres of rain falls on Perth each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 8°C