- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Hotel at Green Sun
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Basic Double Room
Basic Twin Room
About this area
In the business district and near a metro station, The Hotel at Green Sun is in an area with good shopping. Ayala Center and SM Mall of Asia are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Rizal Park and Baywalk. Don't miss out on a visit to Manila Ocean Park.Visit our Makati travel guide
- Fort Bonifacio - 9 min walk
- Glorietta Mall - 8 min drive
- Ayala Center - 10 min drive
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall - 12 min drive
- Resorts World Manila - 14 min drive
- Magallanes Station - 8 min walk
- Manila EDSA Station - 11 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Soma Bistro – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
The Hotel at Green Sun
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 1000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 0
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.