Overview of Hotel Casa Mayor
Hotel Casa Mayor
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
- Sleeps 3
- 3 Single Beds
- Sleeps 2
- 2 Queen Beds
- Sleeps 1
- 1 Single Bed
About this area
- Atanasio Giradot Stadium - 11 min walk
- Miguel Angel Builes Ethnographic Museum - 15 min walk
- Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana - 4 min drive
- El Volador Hill - 9 min drive
- Plaza de Toros La Macarena - 12 min drive
- Floresta Station - 4 min walk
- Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) - 55 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Hotel Casa Mayor
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- TV channels
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after 1 January 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying for 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may still be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 160000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.