Overview of Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Queen Room
Premier King Room
Classic King Room
Superior Queen Room
Superior King Room
About this area
Located in Melbourne, Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne is in the city centre and near a metro station. Old Melbourne Gaol and Federation Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Melbourne Central and Bourke Street Mall. Travelling with kids? Make time for SEA LIFE Melbourne, or head to an event or a match at Melbourne Cricket Ground. Waterskiing, windsurfing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours nearby. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Melbourne travel guide
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 2 min walk
- Princess Theatre - 6 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 7 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 8 min walk
- Carlton Gardens - 8 min walk
- Parliament Station - 7 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 14 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Footlights – Serves breakfast daily.
- Encore Cafe and Bar – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Hotel Grand Chancellor Melbourne
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 27 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities