Overview of Armani Hotel Milano
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Ambassador Suite, 1 King Bed
Signature Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (Armani Signature)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (Armani Milano Duomo)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking (Armani Presidential)
About this area
Located in Milan Centre neighbourhood, Armani Hotel Milano is connected to the convention centre. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Corso Buenos Aires and Corso Como. Travelling with kids? Consider Acquario Civico, or check out an event or a game at Autodromo Nazionale Monza.Visit our Milan travel guide
- Teatro alla Scala - 5 min walk
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - 8 min walk
- Pinacoteca di Brera - 9 min walk
- Cathedral of Milan - 12 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo - 12 min walk
- Montenapoleone Station - 1 min walk
- Milan Cadorna Nord Station - 18 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 19 min drive
- Where to eat
- Armani/Ristorante – 1 star Michelin rating. Fine-dining restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Armani Hotel Milano
Awards and affiliations
- Armani Hotel Milano is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Hot List.
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 46 for adults and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 65 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 110 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort