- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Dei Cavalieri
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Business Single Room
Business Double Room Single Use
Business Double or Twin Room
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
Executive Double or Twin Room
Executive Double Room Single Use
Panoramic Room (Privilege)
Junior Suite (Privilege)
Junior Suite (Privilege - Panoramic)
About this area
Located in Milan Centre neighbourhood, Hotel Dei Cavalieri is connected to the convention centre. Teatro alla Scala and Palazzo Reale are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Corso Buenos Aires. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Autodromo Nazionale Monza or San Siro Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Missori Station is just steps away and Duomo Station is 6 minutes by foot.
- Palazzo Reale - 5 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo - 7 min walk
- Cathedral of Milan - 8 min walk
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - 9 min walk
- University of Milan - 9 min walk
- Missori Station - 1 min walk
- Milan Cadorna Nord Station - 18 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 58 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Missori Cafe – Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Hotel Dei Cavalieri
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 for adults and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 95 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 24.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 1.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service