- Disliked: Staff & service
- Teatro alla Scala
- 8 min walk
- Pinacoteca di Brera
- 12 min walk
- Cathedral of Milan
- 14 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Manzoni is in Milan's Milan Centre neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan. Terme Milano and Acquaworld are also worth visiting.
- Teatro alla Scala - 8 min walk
- Pinacoteca di Brera - 12 min walk
- Cathedral of Milan - 14 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 15 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo - 15 min walk
- Montenapoleone Station - 3 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 4 min drive
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 9 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Manzoni Milan
- Hotel Manzoni
- Manzoni Milan
- Manzoni Hotel Milan
- Hotel Manzoni Hotel
- Hotel Manzoni Milan
- Hotel Manzoni Hotel Milan
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort