Overview of Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Family Triple Room
Family Quadruple Room
Deluxe Double Room (Duomo View)
Rosa Grand Suite
About this area
Located in Milan Centre neighbourhood, Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione is connected to the convention centre. Teatro alla Scala and Palazzo Reale are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Corso Buenos Aires. Terme Milano and Acquario Civico are also worth visiting.Visit our Milan travel guide
- Palazzo Reale - 3 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo - 6 min walk
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - 7 min walk
- University of Milan - 7 min walk
- Cathedral of Milan - 7 min walk
- Duomo Station - 6 min walk
- Milan Cadorna Nord Station - 19 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Roses by Eataly – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily.
- Sfizio by Eataly – Restaurant with bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Grand Lounge & Bar Eataly – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Rosa Grand Milano - Starhotels Collezione
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 45 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort