Overview of The Westin Palace, Milan
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Single Beds (Contemporary)
Room, 1 King Bed (Contemporary)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Grand Deluxe)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Deluxe Imperial)
Grand Room, 1 King Bed (Deluxe Contemporary)
Junior Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Deluxe Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom (Diplomatic)
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
About this area
Located in Milan, The Westin Palace, Milan is connected to the convention centre. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Autodromo Nazionale Monza or San Siro Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Milan Repubblica Station is just steps away and Turati Station is 7 minutes by foot.Visit our Milan travel guide
- Piazza della Repubblica - 3 min walk
- Corso Buenos Aires - 9 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 10 min walk
- Corso Como - 13 min walk
- Pinacoteca di Brera - 18 min walk
- Milan Repubblica Station - 2 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 10 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- PanEVO Restaurant – Restaurant offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Terrazza PanEVO-Seasonal – Al fresco dining restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The Lounge Bar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves brunch and lunch daily.
About this property
The Westin Palace, Milan
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 40 for adults and EUR 40 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 46.50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
As with any Westin hotel standard, this hotel lives up to it’s name however, the breakfast is not worth its cost. We have been around Europe and stayed at other Westin hotels dueing this trip and everything was excellent. My son actually said that the breakfast ruined the 5-star for Westin Palace Milan. The hotel is still great however, best if you just have breakfast in a cafe outside.