Overview of UNAHOTELS Cusani Milano
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room
Junior Suite (single use)
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Double Room Single Use
Superior Double Room Single Use
Premium Double Room
About this area
Located in Milan's Milan Centre neighbourhood, UNAHOTELS Cusani Milano is in the city centre and near a metro station. Teatro alla Scala and Pinacoteca di Brera are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan. Acquario Civico and Terme Milano are also worth visiting.Visit our Milan travel guide
- Castello Sforzesco - 3 min walk
- Pinacoteca di Brera - 8 min walk
- Teatro alla Scala - 8 min walk
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II - 9 min walk
- Piazza del Duomo - 12 min walk
- Cairoli Station - 1 min walk
- Milan Cadorna Nord Station - 8 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- UNA Cusani Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
UNAHOTELS Cusani Milano
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice breakfast, clean room, the junior suite was very comfortable, great location. Front desk was very helpful in getting us train schedules and info about day trips.