- Happo Information Center
- 6 min walk
- Happo-one Adam Gondola
- 12 min walk
- Hakuba Mini Train Park
- 14 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Wadano Woods Chalet is located in Hakuba. Hakuba Valley Ski Area and Tsugaike Ski Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda.Visit our Hakuba travel guide
- Happo Information Center - 6 min walk
- Happo-one Adam Gondola - 12 min walk
- Hakuba Mini Train Park - 14 min walk
- Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 15 min walk
- Hakuba Olympic Museum - 17 min walk
- Hakuba Station - 3 min drive
About this property
Wadano Woods Chalet
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 7000 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for JPY 3000 per night.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 16900 per person (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 7000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Wadano Woods Chalet Hakuba
- Wadano Woods Chalet Private vacation home
- Wadano Woods Chalet Private vacation home Hakuba