Travellers to Natal give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and musical theatre. Top sights in the city include Christmas Tree, Fort of the Three Kings and Dunas Arena.
- There are 240 hotels and other accommodation options in Natal
- The closest major airport is in Natal (NAT-Governador Aluizio Alves Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Natal
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Natal Station, Natal Alecrim II Station or Natal Alecrim I Station. Natal may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Natal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Natal gets about 1231 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C