- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Moxy NYC Downtown
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Room, 1 Queen Bed, City View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, City View
About this area
Located in New York, Moxy NYC Downtown is near a metro station. One World Trade Center and Empire State Building are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit 5th Avenue and Times Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like rock climbing. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- One World Trade Center - 8 min walk
- Battery Park - 14 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 15 min walk
- New York University - 15 min drive
- Statue of Liberty - 22 min drive
- Fulton St. Station (Nassau St.) - 1 min walk
- New York Christopher St. Station - 5 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Where to eat
- Recreation – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Moxy NYC Downtown
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 48 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff are great & so is the hotel. The Moxy theme is fun and the rooms are very nicely decorated.