- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Resonex Naha
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Located in Naha, Hotel Resonex Naha is connected to a shopping centre. Tomari Port and American Village are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Senaga Island and Sunset Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Okinawa Prefectural Budokan or Koza Sports Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Miebashi Station is 6 minutes by foot and Kenchomae Station is 13 minutes.
- Tomari Port - 6 min walk
- Kokusai Dori - 13 min walk
- Makishi Public Market - 13 min walk
- Naminoue Beach - 14 min walk
- Okinawa Prefectural Office - 18 min walk
- Miebashi Station - 6 min walk
- Naha (OKA) - 13 min drive
About this property
Hotel Resonex Naha
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 750 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort