Orford Hotels from SG$72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Sep,2016
Visitors can enjoy all that Orford has to offer including the waterfront, parks and churches. In Orford, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Orford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Orford each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C