Pak Phayun Hotels from SG$22
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Pak Phayun
Those travelling to Pak Phayun are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Pak Phayun, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Pak Phayun
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Pak Phayun Han Thao Station or Khuan Khiam Station. Pak Phayun might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pak Phayun
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Pak Phayun gets about 70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 33°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 22°F