Parapat Hotels from
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Parapat has to offer including its parks. In Parapat, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Siborongborong (DTB-Silangit), 28 mi (45 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Parapat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 2012 millimetres of rain falls on Parapat each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are March and February with an average of 22°C