- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Prime Plaza Hotel Kualanamu Medan
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room
About this area
Located in Medan, Prime Plaza Hotel Kualanamu Medan is in an area with good airport proximity. Great Mosque of Medan and Maimun Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Sun Plaza.Visit our Medan travel guide
- Great Mosque of Medan - 37 min drive
- Maimun Palace - 40 min drive
- Tjong A Fie's Mansion - 42 min drive
- Pantai Pondok Permai - 42 min drive
- Balai Kota - 42 min drive
- Medan (KNO-Kuala Namu Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Indonesian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Prime Plaza Hotel Kualanamu Medan
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: IDR 110000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a security system.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This hotel was a great place to rest after our two day jungle trekking. We loved that since we had a very early flight the staff packed us our breakfast to go. We arrived to the hotel around 8 or 9 pm and since we were trekking for 2 days, we had a bunch of dirty and smelly clothes from the campfire but the staff was able to accommodate our needs and cleaned our laundry and had it ready somewhere around midnight although it came at a steep price as the laundry service costed us more than the night stay but given the time of the day and that our Indonesia trip was just starting we thought the cost was reasonable. Would not hesitate to stay again.