Medan Hotels from SG$13
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 22 Mar,2020
Visitors to Medan are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, rainforests and theme park.
- There are 121 hotels and other accommodation options in Medan
- The closest major airport is in Medan (KNO-Kuala Namu Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Medan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Average annual rainfall for Medan is 2012 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and March are often coldest, averaging 22°C