Overview of Hillside Eden Bali
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Panoramic Villa, Multiple Bedrooms, Valley View, Mountainside
About this area
Located in Payangan, this villa is in a rural location and on the riverwalk. Tegallalang Rice Terrace and Pura Desa are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Campuhan Ridge Walk and Ubud Monkey Forest. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby rafting, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours, rock climbing and mountain biking.Visit our Payangan travel guide
- Alila Ubud Art Gallery - 27 min drive
- Elephant Safari Park - 33 min drive
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace - 38 min drive
- Bali Pulina - 40 min drive
- Gunung Kawi Temple - 54 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 95 min drive
About this property
Hillside Eden Bali
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 1200000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 280699 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.