Payangan Hotels from SG$21
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Payangan, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the tours, restaurants and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Ulun Danu Temple, Mount Agung and Sanur Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodation options in Payangan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Payangan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- About 44 millimetres of rain falls on Payangan each year
- November and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C