Tegallalang Hotels from SG$19
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Tegallalang, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the spas, tours and forests. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its temples. Top sights around the area include Ulun Danu Temple, Sanur Beach and Mount Agung.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Tegallalang
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Tegallalang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 22°C as the night-time average
- About 43 millimetres of rain falls on Tegallalang each year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Tegallalang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tegallalang, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Tegallalang?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Tegallalang?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Tegallalang?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Tegallalang?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Tegallalang?
Recent Reviews in Tegallalang
More trip options
- Hotels in Tegallalang by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tegallalang Airport
- Areas of Tegallalang
- Hotels near Tegallalang Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Tegallalang
- More Hotel Options in Tegallalang
- Tegallalang Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Tegallalang
- Hotels Near Tegallalang
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends