- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Edge Bali
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool, Ocean View (The Villa)
Villa, 5 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Ocean View (The View)
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Ocean View (The Shore)
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Ocean View (The Mood)
Luxury Villa – 1 bedroom, Private Pool, Ocean View (The One)
Luxury Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool, Ocean View
Luxury Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Ocean View
Luxury Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Ocean View
The Ridge, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool, Ocean View
About this area
The Edge Bali is located on the waterfront and in an area with good shopping. Beachwalk Shopping Center and Lippo Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Padang Padang Beach and Uluwatu Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Waterbom Bali and New Kuta Green Park. With snorkelling, parasailing and windsurfing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
- Padang Padang Beach - 15 min drive
- Uluwatu Cliffs - 16 min drive
- Uluwatu Temple - 17 min drive
- Uluwatu Beach - 17 min drive
- Melasti Beach - 24 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 43 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Cliff Bar – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- SEAS Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Oneeighty Club – Open daily.
About this property
The Edge Bali
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 600000 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 1000000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Our 24hr on call butler was very professional and took a very good care of us, the villa is quiet and privately, the food was tasty and beautiful, the swimming was amazing, although the resort is not close to the beach, it was a shame, they don't have kids area, but overall it's a very good resort