Overview of Citadines St Georges Terrace Perth
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Perth, Citadines St Georges Terrace Perth is in the city centre and near a train station. St George's Terrace and Murray Street Mall are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Perth travel guide
- The Cloisters - 1 min walk
- Central Park Tower - 4 min walk
- His Majesty's Theatre - 4 min walk
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre (PCEC) - 6 min walk
- Murray Street Mall - 7 min walk
- Perth Esplanade Station - 6 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 20 min drive
About this property
Citadines St Georges Terrace Perth
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 10 and AUD 35 for adults, and AUD 10 and AUD 35 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff (in particularly the lady on reception) were really friendly and helpful. The hotel is a quick walk from the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre, and it feels safe to do so even at 9:30pm. The hotel is attempting to be mindful of the environment, however, improvements could be made. For example, room service drinks should be served in glass rather than throw-away plastic. Parking may be inconvenient as it is in Wilson Parking, a block away, and not on site.