- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- nib Stadium
- 12 min walk
- Hay Street Mall
- 12 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital
- 15 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Perth, CityLights Hotel is near a train station. Shoppers can check out Hay Street Mall, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Check out an event or a game at nib Stadium, and consider making time for Perth Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- nib Stadium - 12 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 12 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 15 min walk
- RAC Arena - 18 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall - 19 min walk
- Perth Station - 11 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 20 min drive
- Where to eat
- Chilli Panda – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days.
- Hannabing – Café offering Korean cuisine.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Saturday: 1 PM-9 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Sunday-Sunday: 8 AM-6 PM</li></ul>If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 30.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking.
Property is also known as
- CityLights Hotel Hotel
- CityLights Hotel Perth
- CityLights Hotel Hotel Perth
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Stay clear - gone down hill
WOW Deluxe is deft pushing it and as for a queen bed - nope try double. I emailed ahead to say I was going to be a late checkin and was advised "no problem, just ring this mobile number". After gettig no answer after a few tries I got out of the safety of my car (there were a few blokes walking around that had abviously been at the bar) to find a note with a different number on the door. When someone finally answered that number they knew nothing about my arrival and challenged me even having a reservation. Anyhow I would have forgiven that if I then had not walked into a room with holes in walls and in the bathroom door, a couch so stained i was scared to sit on it in case of catching something, a desk that could not be used as the chair was too high to sit under the draw in the way and a bathroom with someone elses hair all over it. About the only thing going for this place was the bed sheets were clean. Though it is deft NOT a queen bed - it is only a double. I only paid $90 and I know that is cheap in Perth but hey I expected it to be clean at least. Also, I may have missed it in the information - but beware there is a fee to park too.