- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mantra on Hay
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
3 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom
Hotel Room- Unserviced
1 Bedroom - Unserviced
2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom- Unserviced
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom - Unserviced
Family Room (Unserviced)
About this area
Located in East Perth, Mantra on Hay is in the business district and near a train station. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Perth Mint, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hyde Park and Kings Park and Botanic Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at WACA or Optus Stadium. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our East Perth travel guide
- Perth Mint - 5 min walk
- WACA - 10 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 11 min walk
- Hay Street Mall - 18 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 10 min drive
- Perth Claisebrook Station - 13 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 18 min drive
About this property
Mantra on Hay
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 28 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness