Overview of Quest Fremantle
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Apartment
Two Bedroom Apartment
Executive One Bedroom Apartment
Executive Two Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Quest Fremantle is located on the waterfront and in an area with great shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Round House and Kings Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at RAC Arena or nib Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving, snorkelling and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.
- Chamber of Commerce Building - 3 min walk
- Kings Square - 4 min walk
- Old German Consulate - 4 min walk
- St John's Anglican Church - 5 min walk
- University of Notre Dame Australia - 5 min walk
- Fremantle Station - 3 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 28 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: AUD 13 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great week in Fremantle
Great hotel in a convenient part of town. Five minute walk to the train station to get to Perth; 10 minute walk to the beach. Lots of bars and restaurants in the area. Standard studio has the kitchenette and a small bedroom with a small table/desk. Stayed 5 nights; very comfortable.