- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Rose & Crown Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room 1 Queen Bed with Breakfast for 2
Economy Triple Room
About this area
Located in Guildford, Rose & Crown Hotel is near a train station. Perth Mosque and Water Labyrinth are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Perth Zoo and Bayswater Waves. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Ascot Racecourse or nib Stadium.
- Caversham House - 5 min drive
- Sandalford Winery - 6 min drive
- Ascot Racecourse - 12 min drive
- Caversham Wildlife Park - 18 min drive
- Whiteman Park - 18 min drive
- East Guildford Station - 8 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 7 min drive
About this property
Rose & Crown Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 14 and AUD 50 for adults, and AUD 14 and AUD 50 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort